Public listening to: Sep. 15.2016
Comment period: Jul. 15, 2016 – Sep. 15, 2016
Filed with Secretary of State: July 27, 2017
Effective date: Oct 1, 2017
Discover / informative digest
Preliminary statement of reasons
Notice of proposed modifications
Ultimate assertion of reasons
Text for Board consideration
Textual content permitted by OAL
Paperwork Relied Upon
1. Middle for Chemical Course of Security (2007), Guidelines for Threat Based mostly Course of Safety, American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ. The doc could also be considered on the Standards Board office.)
2. Heart for Chemical Process Security (2009), Inherently Safer Chemical Processes: A Life Cycle Approach, American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ. The doc could also be seen on the Standards Board workplace.)
3. Edmund G. Brown Jr., Governor (February 2014), Enhancing Public and Worker Safety at Oil Refineries, Report of the Interagency Working Group on Refinery Security.
Four. Mendeloff, John. Refinery Course of Security Efficiency and Fashions of Authorities-Business Relations. Santa Monica, CA: RAND Corporation, 2013. http://www.rand.org/pubs/testimonies/CT392.html.
5. U.S. Division of Power, Workplace of Electricity Supply and Vitality Reliability, Energy Assurance Day by day, accessible at http://www.oe.netl.doe.gov/docs/eads/ead120914.pdf (accessed December 9, 2014). (Word: For weekly summaries, go to “Download EADs” and scroll to “Petroleum.”).
6. United States Census Bureau (2012), Business Statistics Portal: Enterprise Data from the U.S. Census Bureau, 2012 NAICS: 324110, Petroleum Refineries, accessible at http://www.census.gov/econ/isp/sampler.php?naicscode=324110&naicslevel=6#/, accessed May 16, 2016.
7. U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board (CSB), (April 2013), Interim Investigation Report on the Chevron Richmond Refinery Fire http://www.csb.gov/assets/1/19/Draft_Report_for_Public_Comment.pdf
8. U.S. Chemical Security and Hazard Investigation Board (CSB), (January 2015), Last Investigation Report January 2015 Chevron Richmond Refinery Pipe Rupture And Hearth CSB Report No.